Saturday, August 12, 2017

Ruby-throated Hummingbird for Saturday Critters

Usually I take many Hummingbird pictures over the summer but this year the opportunity to take Hummingbird pictures has been rather elusive.  For some reason my timing has been off or these beautiful little birds have been a no show situation.  
Finally yesterday, I got a couple of photos but not taken in the best of locations.  I am standing in my dining room looking out through the slats of our venetian blinds as a female Ruby-throated was feeding at one of our feeders. The third photo is of a little hummingbird resting on our clothesline.



 I am linking today to Eileen's Saturday Critters meme which can be found at:
http:/viewingnaturewitheileen.blogspot.ca
My appreciative thanks to Eileen for her hosting of this blog. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Sweet hummingbird photos ~ ^_^

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the sweet hummers. Lovely collection of photos. It is hard to keep these birds still for a photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!