Tuesday, February 10, 2015

|Red-breasted Nuthatch close-ups

I have forgotten to post these photos, partially because I take pictures of these birds every day.  We have two  Red-breasted Nuthatches feeding daily on their much loved peanut feeder.  We have had so much snow that I have moved some feeders very close to my window.  due to the deep and drifted snow I can no longer get out to our feeders and I have to refill or access the close ones by opening a window and reaching out to refill a few . Thus the reason sI was able to get such close close-ups.

This little bird looks so well groomed don't you think.  It is my favorite feeder bird this winter.  I am hoping that I can get a picture of both together when they are visiting.  I spend much time watching them daily.

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

I love the cute nuhatches, adorable photos.

Linda said...

Beautiful series.