Monday, August 13, 2012

A |Pine Warbler for Mellow Yellow Monday

This is the first warbler picture I have taken all summer.  I have seen very few warblers.  The white eye ring of this yellow bird suggests to me that it is a Pine Warbler! This warbler was seen in Bird Alley.
Got pictures with yellow that you would like to share? Why not post them on Mellow Yellow Monday, a delightful meme that focuses on the colour yellow?Just clink here:http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/ to access this meme

6 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful bird! Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

Lina Gustina said...

A lovely bird :)

http://www.homezweethome.info/2012/08/yellow-city-car.html

Mary said...

so very pretty! I just love warblers of all kinds.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty and very delicate looking bird.

Angie said...

It's such a little beauty!! I haven't seen any this Summer and I usually do have a few around. So glad you shared this photo. :)

DeniseinVA said...

What a lovely little bird, and a super photo.