Saturday, April 28, 2012

American Wigeons for Camera Critters


Seen above A male adult American Wigeon found Thursday, [April26th.,] at Rookwood Park in Saint John.  and nearby was its female companion[ seen below].  To my eye this was a handsome pair.  This was my first Wigeon sighting this fall and I knew I would find Wigeon there as I always Camera Critters is a meme that features critters, any kind, any size. To see more of this meme please click on the CC logo which can be found on the right sidebar on this page or please click here.http://camera-do.critters.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

i beati said...

love to watch them they always seem pleased

Hootin Anni said...

I like these photos very much. I'm an avid birder.

My Photo Post today is: BUTTERFLY HOUSE Textures

Mary said...

Beautiful! I love the variety found in the duck family. So many pretty ones.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

It's lovely and another shot that belongs on the front of a card!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Captured beautifully!

My Critter please come and see when you have time. Have a safe and happy weekend!

SquirrelQueen said...

Great capture. The American Wigeon is one of my favorites to watch. I love the coloring on the male.

Pia said...

They are beautiful, you captured them well!