Sunday, January 08, 2012

My winter: January 2012


I think this steam is saying, "I think I can, I think I can!" as it struggles to close the gap over this open flowing water in this woodland stream.
Good winter driving over and through thus covered bridge, just a few white sprinkles highlight the roadsides when this photo was taken.
There must have been a bumper crop of hay this summer past or there was no room left in the barn as I see a lot of rolls of hay still left out in the fields this winter.

3 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Good morning, Ann. Seeing your morning images inspires me to get out early and do the same - see what may be seen.

grammie g said...

Hi Ann...Do you not have any snow ....we don't...very unusal !
Like that covered bridge!!
Grace

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Again, great pictures! I always love the ones of fields with hay. We still have a lot out in our fields too, and I guess the farmers are thinking that it's okay since winter seems to be eluding us! :-)

I hope your weekend is ending on a good note!