Monday, August 02, 2010

Spotted Fawns along the highway







Yesterday afternoon while returning home to our vilage we sawthese two besautiful young fawns slong the roadside about a mile out of town. They were very close to the busy highway. I almost hestitate to go back this morning snd check out the location in case they had been too adventourous. The design made by their spots is amazingly beautiful with their dotted lines and balanced patterns.I do hope I have an opportunity to photograph them again.



4 comments:

A Scattering said...

What a visual blessing!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

These are gorgeous. I am happy for you that you had this chance.
Blessings,Ruth

Becky said...

They are so beautiful. With those big ears, I'm wondering if they are Mule Deer.
B.

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

How cute.There is nothing cuter than a fawn. See my white one on yesterday's entry.