Friday, May 28, 2010

Lilacs and swallowtail butterflies for CameraCritters

FRom swallows to swallowtail butterflies.  This is a moment I wait for each year as soon as our Lilacs come into bloom.I love to see the Swallowtail butterflies feeding on the Lilacs Also this year I have
seen Red Admiral butterflies feeding there.  How beautiful they all are, the Swallowtails and the Red Admirals.

Critters is a meme that features critters, any kind, any size. To see more of this meme please click on the CC logo which can be found on the right sidebar on this page or pleaseclick here.http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

bobbie said...

These are so special! I love the Admiral.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful photos of the butterflies. I love the Red Admiral, I do not believe I haveIseen one yet.

me ann my camera said...

I love all butterflies. I think they are such amazing beauty in motion. These are my first successful butterfly pictures this season. Ann

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

These images are gorgeous.I am still waiting for the Swallowtails to arrive here.
Blessings,Ruth

Snap said...

Beautiful shots! I love butterflies and it's not easy to capture them. Well done and love the Admiral!

Hootin Anni said...

Stunning photography!!!

My Camera Critters are 'museum quality'....Click Here to join me if you'd like to view them.

Mary said...

Lovely butterflies! I hope to see more soon..