Wednesday, November 18, 2009

R is for r Rain for ABC WEDNESDAYand Watery Wednesday


R is for rain and we have had too much of it this past summer and and spring, but then it could be snow :-( and we don't want that yet!]as the seasons change and the temperatures get lower and I'm not psychologically ready for winter yet.
to view other R word or perhaps to contribute your own photo please go to http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/

Rain is also about water and,The theme of Watery Wednesday is water; for a wonderful variety of watery scenes from other bloggers around the world, just click on its name.

6 comments:

Deborah Godin said...

Lovely shot - you've captured the romance of it! And we don't have to shovel it!!

Appalachian Lady said...

You make the rain look good. It's been rainy here a lot too but the our intermittent spring still does not run even with all the rain. I think the water table is still low from the drought of the previous year.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I really like the creative shot.Have a fabulous day.
Blessings,Ruth

Kay said...

I wish we had a bit more rain over here. We could sure use it.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Mary said...

I find rain more depressing than snow, but then I don't get the huge amounts of snow that you all get up north! We've had several gloomy days in a row and I'm ready for sunshine! This is a nice water spattered view :-) Fits my mood.