Tuesday, September 08, 2009

a round red Jam centered cookie for Ruby Tuesday

A delicious sugar cookie with a red jam center is my Ruby Tuesday contribution for today. And it being the nature of little children to like cookies this cookie makes me think of my little grandson who frequently told me when he was visiting this summer," I'm hungry for something circly!" This cookie is store bought and not of my making.
To check out other postings on Ruby Tuesday just click on the Ruby logo on the side bar. My appreciative thanks to Mary/the teach for hosting this meme

5 comments:

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

I'm getting too hungry now!

Parshuram Waterfall [परशुराम धबधबा]

Leora said...

Yum! And that's a splendid plate, too.

Capes of Red May is my Ruby Tuesday.

storyteller said...

Looks DELICIOUS ;--)
Can I count it as breakfast? I've shared my Ruby Post at Small Reflections ... still watching TENNIS of course ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Deborah Godin said...

That's the cutest little saying - "something circly"!! Aren't kids wonderful with language!

Margie said...

The cookie may be store bought but your presentation of it is beautiful!

Margie:)