Monday, June 15, 2009

My Yellow Wagon for Mellow Yellow Monday

Today I am sharing one of my most favourite things, my gardening helper, my yellow wagon. At the moment my husband is using it to help him carry rocks to his pretend river bed that he is creating in Bird Alley. It will fill with water in the spring. I love my yellow wagon, it is one of my best yard sale finds ever for only $5.


To view a wonderful variety of yellow-themed photos from other bloggers around the world, just click on the link below. MellowYellowBadge

7 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That is a pretty good looking wagon.
Blessings,Ruth

Bill S. said...

You have a yellow wagon and I have a red wheelbarrow,

Sharon said...

How cute! I have never seen a yellow wagon before! Happy Mellow Yellow Monday:)

Becky said...

Terrific this little wagon is. I'm wondering just how many kiddies ever rode in it? What a find!
B.

Tina said...

Ha ha..this is great... we have a red wagon that looks so similar..have had it for eons...and we use it all the time!! lol ..loved this post!

me ann my camera said...

Thank you all for your comments. When I am outdoors working with my cart then all is well with my world.You all seem to understand the beauty of it.
Ann

Mary said...

I would say $5 well spent! What a neat old wagon. It seems like wagons here are always red...how pleasant to see a different sort. It looks quite old.